Thursday, February 10, 2011

first blog... begining of new era

10-Feb 2011

Yesterday I got first mid sem copy and guess what it was my favorite subject ME353. It was a disastrous beginning of copy showing fest. I got 2 marks out of 50! That was quite predictable. Once again the usual suspect Mohit joined me in this great moment of achievement. I knew from the moment I registered for this course that it is going to be arduous for me to survive in this course and my fear are proved right in the first mid sem itself. I know that my preparation for this subject was marked by frivolousness. I could have performed lot better if I had taken it seriously. I don’t know but it seems like I am losing out the dedication to study or maybe I am little low in confidence. Today’s class of ME301 was wonderful. We (me, Mohit, Balraj) were not expecting such fantastic climax of very pathetic boring class. Khandeker was quite angry with the proxy of 3 guys. He used ‘saale’ in the class. That was really amusing. And the cherry on the cake was the story that we fabricated to Kewal by saying that he was caught because of us. He didn’t react to it much but I know he must be disturbed by it. We were thinking that Babes will ruin our plan but guess what he actually cemented our story.

I think it is enough for my first blog. See you later. Adieu!!!!

1 comment: